Getting to Fort Myers Beach is a breeze. Just dock and walk from The big M!
Moss Marina has direct access to the Gulf and is within walking distance of Fort Myers Beach, making it the perfect place to stay for an hour, night or longer. Call for directions.
Boat in and walk to fun!
26º 27.471 N / 081º 57.390 W
Transient Docking by the hour, day, week and longer
- Walk to Fort Myers Beach
- Boat Repair Service Department
- Marine Gas and Diesel
- Ship’s Store with Fishing Bait and Supplies
Overnight Docking has access to the following:
- Boater’s Lounge with Laundry and Showers
- Water included, Electric additional
Getting here by water
From the North End of Estero Island:
- From the north end of Estero Island, enter Matanzas Pass at green channel marker #1 (2.5’ green flash), proceed through day markers #2 and #3, continue to markers #8 and #10 where channel bends hard to starboard
- Proceed down channel to day marker #17
- Moss Marina is located on starboard side (west) side of channel (26º 27.471 N / 081º 57.390 W).
From the South End of Estero Island:
- Moss Marina (26º 27.471 N / 081º 57.390 W) is a short 20-minute boat ride from the Gulf of Mexico via Big Carlos Pass
- The bascule bridge at Big Carlos Pass monitors VHF channel 9, has a 23’ clearance and opens on demand between the hours of 8 am and 7 pm.
- Note: Green marker #1 at the entrance of San Carlos Pass is located about ¾ mile SW of the Pass at 26º 23.154 N / 081º 53.618 W.
- Proceed North in the channel to Moss Marina located to the left of green day marker #17 in Estero Bay just north of Matanzas Bridge.
A Short Walk to Downtown Fort Myers Beach
Even better, getting to Moss Marina by foot is just as easy as by water! Conveniently located at the base of the Matanzas Pass Bridge (known locally as the Sky Bridge), The big M is the only boat marina located just steps away from bustling and energetic Times Square on Fort Myers Beach.